We care about your health and safety
Upon Your Arrival
- An area for safety and health procedures is designated upon your arrival.
- Please step into the floor mat to sanitize your footwear.
- Have your temperature checked & recorded by our camp staff.
- Wash your hands thoroughly at the wash area.
- Fill up our digital contact tracing form.
- Cabins and guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and checked before use.
- Hand soaps are provided for each room.
- Bed space is limited to half of the total capacity to ensure safe distancing.
- Beddings undergo a thorough sanitation and washing process after use.
- Each room is properly disinfected and thoroughly inspected for next use.
- The Dining Hall is thoroughly cleaned. All chairs, tables, and other equipment are properly disinfected.
- Food is served through a managed buffet, with food servers assisting the guest.
- Queues are managed during buffets to maintain safe distancing. Only one-way flow is allowed at the Dining Hall.
- Group seating is limited per table to maintain safe distancing.
- Seating capacity at session areas is reduced to half.
- Thorough sanitation with focus on high-touch items and high-traffic areas is regularly observed.
- Sound system and audiovisual equipment are disinfected after every use.
- Signages are put in place to serve as reminders for guests.
- Public areas, social grounds, washrooms, and high-touch items are thoroughly cleaned regularly.
- Hand soap is available at every wash area.
- Rubbing alcohol is available at designated areas around the campgrounds.